Monday, October 26, 2009

THREE reasons why I LOVE this MAN:




He will pose for me whenever I ask him to. This picture- taken in Chicago in our hotel room. I have more pictures of him posing but I will not subject him to this online any further. :)








Tonight, we read scriptures together on Skype. This was taken right after he looked up from reading a verse. I love his smile.





We skype every night he's away and every night, when I'm in bed, I ask him to sing to me. Tonight, he chose "Everything I'd Do For You" by Bryan Adams. His voice soothes me and I can fall asleep easily to his singing. I attached the recording on my camera for your entertainment- enjoy it.



These are only three out of many reasons why I love this Man!

5 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is too sweet! Glad he is taking care of you!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Every time I read your blog I can't be anymore happier for two people to have found each other.

Also... I can't believe he let you record that and post it!

Bravo Randy for being an awesome husband!

Meghan and Randy said...

That's the thing- Randy doesn't know! I told him this morning that I updated our blog. He knows I recorded it though- which he found out afterwards. :)

Thanks Bridget and Maddy! I love you guys!

Meghan and Randy said...

He knows I'd put up the picture of him posing though. :)

Noelle said...

This is so sweet! You two are so cute :) You are proof to all the people out there that think getting married young is dumb that it can be great!