enjamin is growing up so quick! I love the little guy. Man oh man. He makes life so much fun and keeps us constantly on our toes! He is still very easy-going and is all boy. He loves balls, trucks, cars, dogs, birds, water, and still is quite the garbage disposal. He'll eat anything pretty much. He has his 18-month check up- he is on the small side for his weight/age but is on the tall side- he is in the 75th percentile for his height. He is very converstional and will look you in the eye and actually have conversations with you. You don't understand what he is saying most of the time but he is talking to you! haha. He says anywhere from 8-12 words clearly and everytime I ask him to say a word, he'll do his best to say it. My parents came out here 2 weeks for my cochlear implant surgery (more on that soon!) and it was so much fun! It was great for Ben to see my parents in person. He skypes with them but as far as I was concerned, Benjamin thought my parents didn't have bodies! Now that he's seen them in person, he knows they have bodies :)
Nighttime brushing. Gotta brush those pearly whites!
Those 2 pictures above were taken some time ago. Now Ben loves to brush his teeth alone but I still have to help him to reach the back.
Watching Elmo.
In DC. We took the metro to the Library of Congress then the underground tunnel to the Capitol. We had lunch in the Capitol Cafeteria and then visited some of the museums, including the Indian Museum.
We took Ben out of his stroller a few times so he can exercise his little legs. :)
Playing with grandpa.
He loves our tablet that has some movies of his on it. I don't remember what he is watching here- maybe elmo or gigglebellies?
2 comments:
Wow! He is getting so big! Love the crib picture!
He is getting so big!! What a handsome boy! I think you are due for a new post!?!
Post a Comment