Some of us decorated Jen and Billy's car at their wedding!
"Make babies."
"Fighting naked saves time."
Kind of a bad picture but the four of us at Jesterz!

Playing hide-and-seek
My sister, Katie, and I before we went to sleep!
Amanda, one of the 5 siblings I babysit. She's 4.
Meghan and Amanda
It's Meghan and Meghan! I finally got her to laugh shortly after that picture...she's 2.
Last night, I did baptisms for the dead. I wish I had my camera with me then because the scenery at the temple was so beautiful at that time of night.
Last night, I did baptisms for the dead. I wish I had my camera with me then because the scenery at the temple was so beautiful at that time of night.
I have skydiving pictures but I will put them up later. I have them on a different disk. Jenny, I'm stoked for our 5k run this Saturday! I'm going to try to run every morning next week.
I applied to two scholarships at PC yesterday. $1500 each. They say I pretty much got both, considering the fact that NO ONE ELSE APPLIED and yesterday was the last day. I saw my old teachers again for scholarship recommendations. Seeing my English teacher and speaking with him helped me remember why I love writing in the first place. I had lost sight of that. Not stories of fiction, history, etc. but stories about people, emotions, and miracles. Perhaps someday, I'll post something on here that I wrote in class.
2 comments:
Yeah for pictures! The kids are cute! You guys are silly about the quotes on the wedding car!
I'm excited just to see you again, especially that we'll be racing together! Miss you!
Hey this is Jen DEVEY!
I like the pictures from my wedding. the car was funny!
you know we had to drive ALL THE WAY to cali in that. bahahaha
Post a Comment