
After SUNS game in his apartment.

at my ward breakfast x-mas party before we hiked Camelback Mountain!

Gift shop at the zoo lights.

Trying to look at each other disgustingly but of course it didn't work.

Entrance of the zoo as we were leaving.

Making cookies at Jenni's house. I did the dirty work while Cliff "helped." :-)

Alisha, Jenni, Teresa, and me before the guys came over.

Cliff opening his present for the gift exchange.
3 comments:
Meghan,
I'm very happy for you and he is a lucky guy! Hope things are going well for you--hope you can come to Ella's shower--you should get an invitation--it would be great to see you again!
Carolyn
Looks like so much fun! You guys are such a gorgeous couple! :)
He looks like a sweetie! It was so good to see you at the baby shower!
The cocao was yummy too. Trevor and I had some that same night, thanks!
Post a Comment