Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh my....

So remember when I applied to the Utah College of Dental Hygiene? I announced that in a post a while ago. Well, I have news baby! I recieved a letter from them two weeks ago. Are you ready to hear this...............?



No, I didn't get accepted. :-(
But I wasn't declined either. :-)



I have been selected for an interview with them! They gave me 3 dates to choose from so I chose February 27th, a Wednesday. My plane leaves Phoenix at ten, I will land in Salt Lake at noon, and my interview in Orem is at 5:30pm. I will then spend the night in Salt Lake, depart from Salt Lake at 6am, and land here in Phoenix at 8. My mom and dad will pick me up in 2 cars. I will then take one of those cars and drive straight to school, hopefully in time for my 8:30 class. I'm always 5-15 minutes late to my first morning class anyways. My interview will take between one to two hours. Do you know HOW MUCH they will find out about me if it is going to be that long? I wonder what we'll talk about. Overall, I am quite ecstatic! Pray for me and wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rachel Helton said...

I'm sure you'll do great too! :)

Cynthia said...

Way to go -- an interview and a vacation trip too!

Meghan and Randy said...

A vacation? Hardly! I will be in Utah for less than 24 hours.

Thanks you two! :)