I've been tagged by Cynthia to write down a bunch of facts about myself. I doubt I'll be able to come up with as many random facts as you, Cynthia, but I'll try!
Here we go:
1. I read romance novels and childrens books.
2. I want to write a romance novel someday. I've already chosen character names, thanks to the help of a few certain people. One character name will be Santiago!
3. I love Michaels, the crafts store. Time flies by when I'm in there.
4. I have many ideas in my head but most of the time, I don't carry them out.
5. I love camping. I've camped with my family and at family reunions ever since I was a baby. In fact, my mom went camping a few times with me in her womb. I like to say that's how I got my love for camping.
6. I think I want to go camping for my honeymoon. Imagine me and my husband waking up the next morning in one sleeping bag with the sounds of the wild in the background and smelling the morning dew. Imagine us being cozy on the ground at night, looking up at the stars, and trying to figure out which star and planet is which. Imagine us trying to cook something over the fire. I imagine THAT as me burning dinner. :-)
7. I do not like seafood. However, I've tried it and it was not horrible.
8. I have bad flashbacks of eating seafood. Camping + dad making me eat fish + throwing up=BAD.
9. I love exercise.
10. I came home from school in 3rd grade and asked my mom "Why doesn't anyone else wear hearing aids like me?" According to my mom, I had just then come to the realization that I am deaf.
11. I love decorating.
12. My room can stay clean for a few days but after a while, it always gets messy. It's my sanctuary. A place where nothing is perfect. When I get married, I'll probably keep it clean at all times, depending on how much my messiness will drive my husband nuts.
13. I've been out of the country several times to Mexico and Bulgaria.
14. I've been to Hawaii.
15. My family and I have driven from Phoenix, Arizona to Cave-in-Rock, Illinois a few times.
16. I love dipping my feet in the ocean and playing with the sand.
17. I broke my finger a few years ago and did not know it until a doctor told me a year later.
18. I twisted my right ankle pretty bad at a soccer game sophmore year. I had to use crutches for 2 weeks around school. I hated it that by the 3rd day, I refused to use it anymore. I just toughed up and walked without any support.
19. My right ankle still hurts sometimes when I pound the ground or kick a soccer ball hard.
20. On my list of things to do before I die, I want to have sex with my husband in the back of a car in the middle of nowhere.
21. I've been held by people trying to pour alcohol into my mouth but luckily, my non-lds friends came to my rescue.
22. I love road trips to anywhere. I can't stay in Phoenix for long.
23. I necessarily don't like rap music but my two biggest weaknesses are "This Is Why I'm Hot" by MIMS and "I'm Bringing Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake.
24. I'm a sucker for facial hair on men, as long as it looks good on them.
25. Since I'm already confessing a few things, I'll confess this one. Whenever I'm in the kitchen and I start feeling thirsty for milk yet I don't want to get a cup, I will drink from the milk carton and gulp down a few drinks of it. I do this at random times of the day.
26. When I was 8, I cut my hair all by myself. People, after that, started looking at my parents as if they were thinking, "Don't you ever take care of that child?" I will not go into details. Needless to say, my mom didn't take me out for a while.
27. My brother is my hero.
28. I love my sister to death.
29. My parents are the most amazing people I have ever known.
30. I have been in love and it is the most remarkable and astonishing feeling ever. Actually it's indescribable.
31. I love meeting new families, new people in general.
32. I already have my wedding dress picked out. Is that scary?
33. I cannot wait to get married and to be an amazing wife.
34. I want to be a mommy.
35. I love using hot glue guns. Unfortunately, I don't have my own. I think I could just borrow Cynthia's anytime. :-)
36. I learned how to make bows from ribbons by Cliff's mom in Lake Havasu. She shared with me her ultimate secret and none of you will ever know what it is.
37. I was on the dive team growing up and never touched the bottom of the pool for fear sharks would come out of the drains.
38. Growing up, I longed to be a fish.
39. I wish I had the hottest abs ever.
40. I love having pedicures and manicures.
41. I swore like crazy in 8th grade and freshmen year then I stopped cold turkey as I saw how it affected me and my friends.
42. My first kiss was when I was 7. Matthew McClinton, my neighbor, wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him yes but he had to kiss me first.
43. I do not mind holding someone's hair while they're puking in the toilet but I do mind them puking on me. Babies are an exception.
44. I love buying and wearing sexy lingerie.
45. In my childhood, I once put super glue on my teacher's seat and she sat on it. I was in detention for 2 days. It was sooooooooooooo worth it!
46. I got my first F sophmore year.
47. I have not hiked the Grand Canyon or Havasupai yet. Those days will come, I assure you.
48. I know how to manipulate people but I don't. Well, only when it comes to Connect Four.
49. I love board games. I win at them. I also love Sudoku.
50. I was a dancer growing up as well as an athlete (soccer, softball, swim, badminton, tennis, track, synchronized swimming. I tried almost everything) but I wish I had continued dancing. I want to be on a professional dance team and dance for charities.
51. I've gone sky diving twice.
52. I love to cuddle.
53. Sometimes I don't like sleeping by myself.
54. I get scared of the dark sometimes.
55. I am always late for my first class of every day. Only between 5-15 minutes. I don't stress about it.
56. My cookie weaknesses are sugar cookies with sprinkles and frosty on them.
57. I have eaten twelve of the said cookies in one day.
58. I absoutely love getting mail every day, even when it's bills.
59. I make good banana bread, or so I've heard, but I rarely make them.
60. I do not like crying in front of people. I am very, very good at hiding my feelings until I am alone. For those of you who have seen me cry, congratulations.
61. I am supposed to be in a church meeting right now but I am 5 minutes late so I should go!
I tag Rachel, Heidi, Kacie, and Chris.
7 comments:
yes, it is confirmed. You are awesome. :)
Ok now -- let's get past the car sex, the swearing, the sexy lingerie, the romance novels, and the honeymoon wishes. Let's talk about the most shocking reveal -- you drink out of the MILK CARTON???!!!!!!
Overall, you are awesome. You know that, right?
rofl Meghan. I love the post!! But I can't believe that you left three very important things out: 1) You are obsessed with eating gold fish crackers. 2) You randomly take extremely deep breaths without knowing it. 3) Your true dream is to be an MLS player and score a goal off of a bicycle kick. :P
-Cliff
P.S. #44 is good to know.
Yes, my dear, I do drink out of the milk carton and I am not ashamed! P.S. you are awesome too.
Cliff, I did leave out those 3things so thanks for putting those up! And for your information, babe, I do not take extremely deep breaths while I am sleeping. You should know that. Only when I am trying to relax, like you told me. :p. You still have to teach me the bicycle kick. Fabio Cannavaro can do it but I can't. :(
Meghan,
This was very fun and interesting to read about you--Good to peek in on your life again--it is always fun to see your posts! Hope all is well for you.
Yes, yes. Fabio is the man. I'm ready, baby. I'm just waiting for you to show up on a Tuesday.
-Cliff
Haha. Fabio is not the man. Do you know who the man is? You are!
I'll be there tomorrow.
Post a Comment