I'm at Cliff's apartment right now and he is currently working out before we have lunch. I decided to write on here to pass the time away until he is done working out. Actually, I know I should study but I am procrastinating.
Did you know you have two weenises? "Two what?" your response might be. That was Cliff's response when I told him last Sunday. Pinch your extra skin behind your elbow...that's your weenis. Yes, it's true. If you don't believe me, you can check it out online. They've even made flip flops out of "Weenis skin." Gross, I know. But I think it's quite fascinating.
I am very much interested in my microbiology class right now. Usually, it's the lab I'm more interested in since I am hands on with science rather than lecture but right now, we just finished up the immune system. I love that subject. For the past two months, in my lab, I've been testing unknown bacteria of an unknown patient from a valley-wide hospital. All I knew at first was the history of my patient, his name, age, and what he was diagnosed with. So I had to test my bacteria to first determine the category of which bacteria genre it's on and narrow it down from there. I must have done about 7 different tests to keep narrowing it down. It's all technical. Unless you're a science major, you won't be able to understand subtilitis bactilus, gram negative or gram positive, bacili, cocci, interferons, cytokines, phagocystosis, etc. Anyway, it's all very interesting and I use microscopes and whatnot. All right, I'm going to go study now! Sayonara!
5 comments:
That's just a bit insulting to just assume I don't understand subtilitis, cytokines and phagocystosis. Really now . . . I think you should just assume that I DO know a bit about interferons. I did go to art school you know. Believe me, we discussed those topics quite a bit. Really.
You learned about interferons in art school? I find that uncanny. All right, Cynthia...what did you learn about interferons? And you cannot look online. I apologize that I insulted you. I suppose I should have assumed that in art school, students learn about phagocytosis, interferons, and cytokines. Unless they are drawing a cell.
I didn't mean to see "unless." I meant to say "if."
Hahaha I remember you telling me about that once. That's so funny!
viagra patent 18 takes viagra lowest price viagra natural viagra substitutes viagra blood pressure buying viagra in uk free sample pack of viagra viagra mexico cialis vs viagra herbal viagra reviews buy cheap viagra soft viagra commercial canyon filmed effects of viagra viagra alternative
Post a Comment