Monday, March 24, 2008

Second post

I went out on the town for a get-together with some girlfriends from high school last January! Chrissy had been a great friend of mine for about...oh...14 years or so. We were best friends throughout elementary, middle, and high school until we graduated then we pulled apart from each other. We still kept in contact but not quite. Vanessa and I met sophomore year in high school. We soon became great friends and joined clubs together. We both started up the SMA club. Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It is what Vanessa has. We stayed great friends, with Chrissy too, up until graduation then her and I too pulled apart. Sarah and I met Freshman year at a New Years Eve party when I went with my friend Kyle. Sarah and I were not the best of friends that I had been with Vanessa and Chrissy but we were still great friends nonetheless. These 3 girls came to every single party I threw all through high school, was there for every single boyfriend I had, every break-up, and every birthday. Summer of 2007, Sarah moved to California. We had a going away dinner with some other people. That was the last time I saw all 3 before last January! It is mind-boggling to think because Chrissy, Vanessa, and I all live within 8 miles of each other. Sarah was in town and we all contacted one another again. It was great! We met at a really nice restaurant at Desert Ridge, walked around Desert Ridge mall, then went to the park. Since then, we've all been keeping in contact. It was amazing how much we all have grown. Here are some fun entertaining pictures for y'all. If you need to see them bigger, just click on the picture.






























2 comments: