I think if you click on these pictures, a bigger view will come up so you can see them better.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Easter Pageant
My family and I went to Jersey Mikes for dinner then saw the Easter Pageant. We grabbed a bunch of blankets and laid out on the grass- 'twas beautiful! I always love seeing the Easter Pageant and love going more than once- you always notice something you didn't see before. I love this time of year and appreciate even more so the sacrifices Heavenly Father and his son made for us. I know it's possible to appreciate it equally the rest of the year- we forget it sometimes. It's nice to have reminders constantly surrounding us- if we keep our eyes and our hearts open, we can see and feel those reminders throughout the year.
I think if you click on these pictures, a bigger view will come up so you can see them better.
I think if you click on these pictures, a bigger view will come up so you can see them better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I couldn't get the picture bigger, but you two are cute!
Post a Comment