Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bridal Showers



Maddy, Ang, and I
Joan, Ang, mom, me, Marie, Maddy



I love this comforter! We passed it around and everyone felt it.


My girls!! (below)
At friends shower. Look at Ari's rock- she had just gotten engaged the night before!! LOVE YOU GIRLY!
We played a game- trace your hand on the paper without bending your knees. :)




Just an idea of what I got :)

Wedding dress contest- I had to choose which the best dress was.
Science partners all through high school!


Thanks to Melanie for hosting the first one- it was so much fun!!

Thanks to Katie for hosting the second one and to Sarah and Rachel for helping out! Loved it and love you guys!

5 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could of been there!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Those pictures turned out really good! I want copies! A little more than a week! Yea!!!!

Jennie said...

OH I so wish I could've been there for your bridal shower AND when you went through the temple! Congrats on being endowed now!

I'm so excited for you, just 1 more week!!!

Anonymous said...

Your bridal shower was so fun! You have great friends/family. I'm sad you won't get to be here for mine!

Yay for getting engaged and married!!

Meghan and Randy said...

Thanks guys!

Maddy, I'll e-mail you some of the shower pictures.

Ari, I'm sad too that I won't be there! Know I'll be thinking of you on your special day!