Dining table. The other chair is in front of the piano.

Other side. See those 2 chairs? We're selling one of them on craigslist right now and most likely going to reupholster the other one. The curtains you see above is actually tan- the light makes it look pink :(

I practice daily :) Once we find a frame, we're going to hang up the Family Proclamation on the other side of the Christ picture.

One of my favorite places. :)


This is on the wall above the microwave and the food storage stuff.

The butcher block we have is AMAZING. Even with the microwave there, I still have room to cut some food quickly. The 2-door cabinet is where I store the food storage that I use regularly.

From front door

Side of laundry room.

other side

front side. It's a pretty good sized room- we'd still have room for 4 people to move freely.

Trying to act seducive yet mysterious. haha

bathroom. Shower is on the left- you can see the curtain a little bit.

Side of second bedroom. Those boxes you see stacked up is our food storage we have.

From door. That desk is amazing! We love it.

Our closet. haha.

This is our bedroom, our favorite place!

I did the laundry the same day :)


Well, now you've seen our place! We love it and it feels like home more and more every day.
4 comments:
Your home is beautiful!!! So cute! I need to come visit and make some use of the other bedroom other than just food storage!
It's so pretty. Looks like you are settling in nicely.
Super cute Meghan! Isn't it great to feel at home in your brand new place with your brand new husband? :) Good luck!
Meghan! I'm so glad you found my blog:) Your home is beautiful!
Post a Comment