Monday, August 24, 2009
My friend's sister, Lauren and her husband, George, is pregnant and naturally, we're excited for them! She wrote a post on her blog telling the story of how she told George and I absolutely LOVED it. Randy said he'd want, instead, our own announcement to be private but nonetheless, I loved how Lauren did it. She did it by writing "Happy Fathers Day- we're PREGNANT!" on a posterboard and held it up as the camera on top of a ride at Disneyland took a picture of them. George didn't see the picture until they got off the ride and it was great to document that. So this got me thinking. I'm wondering how y'all women told your husbands. Some do it in a grand way, others do it casually over dinner. So I'd love to hear your stories! Type away, ladies or husbands too, for that matter. You can even write your own post about it, just make sure you tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really cute and took lots of planning. Ours have been more private, mostly because I can't hold it in.
haha I can understand that- about the not being able to hold it in.
Jamie has always known BEFORE I even take a pregancy test. It's impossible to surprise him.
Post a Comment