
Happy to see my parents!

Visited my work that night!

Some of the ladies I work with- I love them!



Inside the Washington Monument at the very top!


United States Capital

Air and Space Museum- way cool!

Love my parents! US Capital behind them.

Famous T-Rex in movie "Night at the Museum" with Ben Stiller

We're scared!

White House

Ate dinner with these amazing people! Aunt and cousins


Met our cousins in Richmond! We met them halfway- they live in VA Beach. I had not seen them since I started walking! Yeah that long- it was way overdue.

Nice dinner :)

Walked around Randy's work and saw deer

In front of his work! There's one more building like that on the other side and another one on the left corner of the picture- it's big.

Turkey Meatloaf, steamed asparagus, and baked potatoes :)

Overlook at Shenandoah Valley (Skyline Dr. Mountains)

Dad picking leaves!

Ate lunch at this CUTE diner in Marshall, VA! Small town of around 500 people.

Arlington National Cemetery

Love you mom and dad!!
2 comments:
Love all the pictures! Wow, you sure got a lot in while they were here! Enjoy your flight tomorrow!
LOVE.
Love.
love.
Them all.
Post a Comment