Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Randy comes home this Friday from work (He's been out of town since last Monday). I'm excited.

Then we fly out to Phoenix next Monday, the 21st, to the 26th- the following Saturday. A short trip for Christmas BUT .....I'm excited.

Yay!

P.S. Cathy and I are training right now for a half-marathon. Just thought I'd put this on so y'all can hold me to it :)

4 comments:

maggie-t said...

way to go! a half-marathon! Please keep us posted on how that is going.

Yeah for husbands that are home! It is always so nice to have Jeremy home after work trip.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats on training! Enjoy AZ for me, wish we could be there too!

Cathy said...

A half marathon! You are your friend Cathy are crazy! :)

Meghan and Randy said...

Maggie, I will definitely keep you posted on the half-marathon! Didn't you run one a while back?

Maddy, Thanks and we wish you guys could be there! We know there is someone special coming in a few months so we understand! We will need to skype soon!

Cathy, you're absolutely right! My friend Cathy is just....weird and crazy. :)