Monday, December 7, 2009

It's been snowing here. BRRRR. Picture below- hill near our apt- pretty sweet for sledding eh?

We had Randy's work party at the Ritz-Carlton in Pentagon City. He was driven there straight from the airport and I drove there straight from work. We also booked a room that night at the Ritz. Party went great, we looked great, room was amazing, the Club room that you need exclusive access for was awesome, breakfast was pretty yummy, and being with each other again was bliss. Really...a week of not seeing each other and then suddenly seeing each other again in a hotel room was pretty fun, I must say. Randy left again today for Chicago for the week :(
Picture below was our picture taken at party- I took this with my camera hence the bad picture quality from picture to picture.

Picture below- I got sick after the party- came down with the flu- so this was the next morning as we checked out. I was really intrigued by the interior designs of the elevator!

If you've read my previous posts, then you know about Gabriella, a deaf girl in the Spanish branch I've been helping the spanish sisters with. She got baptized last night! I spoke at her baptism on the Holy Ghost and it went great, I thought. People in the Spanish branch call me Hermana Winward and I absolutely love it!

Her dad and sisters- her mom was in the other room taking care of her newborn sister!









1 comment:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a great picture of you and Randy on your night out! How fun that you have been able to serve!