Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Alot has been happening but they've all been great!
We bought a new car!! Yes, we did! We sold the old car- Hyundai XG300L and bought a 2008 Honda Accord. It's really nice, we got it for a steal, and it should last us a long time! We're excited! (I tried to put up several pictures of the new car on here from google but they are all copyrighted so it will not let me. I will have to take my own pictures or find one that's not copyrighted but I'm sure you'll know what the car is.)

Randy's on business this week. It's been wonderful having him home for a long while. Luckily, this is just a short trip and he'll be back in no time!

We had plans to go to Philly for New Years but we spent all day at the shop trying to get our old car fixed so by the time 5pm rolled around, it was raining, foggy, and we were too tired. So we headed home but not more than an hour later, Randy suggested we go to an hotel room and off we went, bringing nothing with us! It was soooooo nice- just the two of us with no technology whatsoever. We barely stayed up past midnight because we were soooo tired- I even set my phone alarm to midnight in case we fell asleep before hand. :) So Philadelphia, we'll be there another time! Soon!


We'd also like to go to Toronto- it's only almost a 9 hour drive from us! My family's planning a trip to see my grandpa and most of my dad's side in Illinois end of April- about 11 hours driving hours from us! Road trips! We also want to take a train into New York and check that out! Yikes the possibilities when you live on the east coast- everything's close by and I am DETERMINED to visit them all! I even want to visit Maine! Randy....he'd rather fly to places but oh well!


I'm still helping out with the sign language classes in the spanish branch- that's been really fun. Randy came with me for the first time last week and he was really cute learning it. I'm enjoying the classes and the people- the Hispanic community are very animated and I already knew that but it's nice to be reminded! Hermana Downey goes home in March, so starting at that time, I will then be in charge of the classes and lead them myself! I'm excited- it'll be a good learning opportunity for me as well as for them! They call me Hermana Winward and I love it.


I now need sleep- I have been tired! Hope everyone had great times during the holidays and I love y'all!


No comments: