Saturday, March 6, 2010

September 14th, 2010

We're expecting baby Winward September 14th, 2010! I am currently 12 weeks along!
Ultrasound at 8 weeks- baby Winward was 1.6cm and heart rate was 180 per minute.

Self-taken picture between 11-12 weeks.

At our appointment yesterday, we heard the heartbeat- it was beautiful!
I gained 6lbs since last appt.- Instead of the Mr. calling me his "funky monkey," I'm now his "chunky monkey." But I still love him :)





7 comments:

maggie-t said...

CONGRATS!!! how exciting! You guys will be great parents

Katie said...

Yay congratulations!!!

Jennie said...

Super excited for you guys!!! I thought that might be the news you were going to tell me when you left a comment on my blog the other day. Totally cute bump!

Carolyn said...

Okay--I was like, "Why is she shopping for boppies unless she is pregnant?" Yeah for you! THose hats ARE adorable, but unfortuanately it is hard for me to keep hats on Ella now that she can pull them off herself.:( Do the hats while you still can when your babe is a wee thing. I am very excited for you MOMMY!!!

EmylovePaul said...

Meghan, Congratulations! This is such exciting news! Babies are soo cute, you'll do great!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

uCongrats!!! You two are going to be super fun parents!

Meghan and Randy said...

Thanks guys!! We're looking forward to it.

Carolyn, the hats are absolutely adorable! I'd love to have a girl mainly because of the hats. As for the boppies, maybe I wanted to use it as my own pillow! :)