Randy and I are watching our friends' kids until Wednesday night (Well, I should say me because Randy's at work during the day). :) I love these kids! I'm having such good fun with them and they are funny.
I don't have my computer with me- all my pictures are on it. I suppose I could go and get it- this family lives in the same complex as me! I do have to go back to my place sometime today and water my tomato plant :) I'm proud of my tomato plant- it's still alive!
I'll just write for now and put up pictures later. Randy and I went to NYC 2 weeks ago for a "babymoon." Way fun!! We did lots of things- saw "Lion King" and "Phantom of The Opera" on broadway, rode the carousel at Central Park, ate yummy food, visited Chinatown and Little Italy, watched people at Times Square, spent hours on the subway and bus, met new friends everywhere (including a couple that definitely was not a coincidence upon meeting!), and relaxed in our hotel room. The weather was beautiful and was cold on some days but loved it. Oh, we also visited a ward there and felt very welcomed by them! That was also the day Randy first felt the baby move/kick! Baby boy Winward was kicking a lot during sacrament so Randy placed his hand on my belly and he was still kicking away! It was really nice for Randy to feel that, especially on Mothers Day :).
Last weekend, we went out of town again but for our anniversary! We've been married one year now. Yikes! We went to Massanutten Resort near Shenandoah Valley. It was boatloads of fun! We did mini golf, went swimming, hot tubbing (don't worry, I only dipped my feet in), ate yummy local food, walked around a cemetery (I love doing that- call me weird!), and enjoyed our time together. It was great to be able to do this because we snagged a free weekend at this resort by doing a timeshare tour. Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment