Stole this from Maddy's blog- thanks!
The Man in my Life
What's your husband's name? Randy
How long have you been married? One year next weekend!
How long did you date? We met in September of 2007 and married in May of 2008.
How old is he? 28 in a few weeks!
Who eats more sweets? Probably me! But he loves brownies with ice cream or DOVE bars.
Who said "I Love You" first? He did first on the couch during my lunch break at his apartment! I told him I appreciated it and had deep feelings for him but wanted to know for sure first before I said it back. I must have known right away because I told him later that night!
Who is taller? Randy
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject and who you ask, but I say him! We do complement each other well, though.
Who does the laundry? Me mostly but Randy will help me fold when he is home!
Who pays the bills? Mostly Randy.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Randy does- but I did before- I like switching it around!
Does he snore? Haha sometimes.
What does he do in his spare time? Looks at cars online and cuddles with me.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
What is his favorite candy bar? Dove
Who cooks dinner? I do. But Randy cooked for me last Sunday night!
Who drives? I don't know who drives mostly- I'd say randy.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? haha. I don't know- we can be stubborn. I say Randy.
Who kissed who first? He kissed my cheek during a movie (the first night we met) and then we kissed each other bye as I left that night.
Who asked who out first? Randy asked me!
Who wears the pants? We both do, sometimes I wear a dress or skirt. (haha nicely spoken, Maddy).
Does he say he loves you every day? Always!!
No comments:
Post a Comment