Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Winward Happenings

As soon as I figured out what was wrong with my blog page and fixed it, I pondered for the next couple days.
"Should I start over everything and write about our happenings now?"

"Should I update on everything starting at the time I stopped writing in this blog? But that means writing about everything since last November! That's Christmas, birthdays, family vacas, etc etc etc etc. The list goes on."

My brain ached for a few days, which resulted in taking a break from blogger. Which explains the extended break. Then I figured it out! I'll just do a bullet list. Yeah? I hope you're happy with that because that's as good as it'll get. :)
  • Stayed in VA for Christmas '10.
  • Road trip to Connecticut, Boston, and Philly.
  • Sarah Shanno came to VA in January! Road trip to Philly to show her our fav sights/restaurants.
  • Visited farms to show Benjamin the animals. Pigs stink.
  • Road trip to Williamsburg and Yorktown
  • Got a dog! Welcome Sophie- purebred black lab, currently 9 months old.
  • Got busier after we got dog.
  • Now I'm taking care of a 1 year old, a 9 month old, and a 29-year old :)
  • Health Kick Lifestyle change
  • Inlaws came to visit in May.
  • Benjamin turned 1. *sobs*
  • I turned 23
  • Randy turned 29
  • Got new camera
  • Take pictures like crazy. Haven't I always?
  • Renewed lease for apt.
  • Getting sick of apt. living
  • Put money down on a townhouse.
  • Got inspection done on townhouse.
  • Inspection= TOTAL FAILURE.
  • Withdrew down payment.
  • Continued looking at townhomes/houses.
  • Considered moving 30 minutes away to bigger and cheaper homes.
  • You can't beat Randy's commute- 30 yards away from office!
  • Decided to stay.
  • Happy that we are staying but sad.
  • Lost pregnancy weight
  • Potty-trained, house-trained, and crate-trained Sophie on my own.
  • Took a sewing class.
  • Made tote bag that I use all the time and pajamas bottoms for Ben that are WAY too big.
  • Sister, Katie, came to visit in June.
  • Had several late-night parties with sister and loved loved my niece, Jenna, to death
  • Tortured Benjamin and Jenna by taking bathtime pictures with them both in tub, butt naked. So cute.
  • Nursed Benjamin until he was 6 months old then he weaned himself. Easy.
  • Grateful to have nursed him as others have been unable to nurse.
  • Witnessed Ben crawling, laughing, smiling, crying, temper tantrums, enjoyment in the little things, sleeping, beginning to walk, etc.

No comments: