Monday, March 24, 2008

Flashback

It's been a while since I've blogged! I've been busy and plus, I can't find my camera charger so my camera has been dead for the past few days, which means I can't download new pictures from my camera onto the computer. Once I find my charger (I'm determined to find it instead of buying a new one...this would be my 2nd charger to buy if I still can't find it), I will be taking pictures everywhere like crazy! I've been planning on updating this blog. A lot has happened the past few weeks. I have pictures to record each moment! Well, almost. Activities, my spring break with Kirsten, dates, and family events. In the meantime, you'll just have to deal with these "flashbacks." Most of them are from this January.
Trip to Cedar City January 9-12th
Don't worry, the car was not in motion during the taking of the first two pictures.
Driving through Wickenburg.


I thought this theater was really cool and very old-fashioned.



Sarah is an amazing travel companion. 'Nuff said.
Notice the pink box? That had sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles on them. Hmmmm.

Whitney and I stripped down to our bras and underwears in the snow.













I know...she was checking me out! Who wouldn't?

This picture doesn't do Cedar City justice!








Andrew teaching me ballroom dancing!
Playing in the snow outside Whit's house!







Slap an apron on me and I'm good!








Group shot before Rach & Mel left for Salt Lake



Who's got the ball? I do! Look for the yellow ball











Gorgeous Whitney & I!



St. George Temple on our way home









Nicole dropped her cell phone while playing football so we did a search line.




A couple got married when Sarah & I were there!














"And the heavens opened...."
Daniel is one of my most favorite men in my life! All of us were at breakfast in this picture.















1 comment:

Rachel Helton said...

Hahaha! I love your heavens opening picture! It's perfect! That's the best! That trip was so much fun!