Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun with Rach

Rachel had a piano concert 2 weeks ago so Sarah and I ditched institute to come and support her! She did an AMAZING JOB! Unfortunately, I didn't catch any pictures of her playing but I know Mel, her sister, got it all on videotape! We also saw my friend, Will, who is one of the most funniest guys ever! He was my prom date Senior year and just a great friend over all. He recently moved near me and I'm excited! Anyway, since Rachel's car got totaled a while ago, she's been driving a rental car. It is AWESOME. Afterwards, Will, Sarah, Rach, and I got into her car and drove around for a bit. Sarah and I drove! Of course I was the more mature driver. I think Rach can vouch for that. :) GREAT JOB RACHEL ON YOUR PERFORMANCE!

The windows were down.

Fearful for our lives in the hands of Sarah.

In the drive-thru at Mickey D's.


1 comment:

Rachel Helton said...

Haha Sarah is so crazy! But that's why I love her. :) I said goodbye to the rental this week... :( but now it's on to getting a new hot car! and I LOVE the first and last pictures of us on here. Hot stuff!