My family and I traveled to one of the greatest places! ROCKY POINT! We go every summer, but this time, we had a reason to go early. My sister, Katie, ran a half-trialathon! She did GREAT! She finished in an hour and 32 minutes. 400 meter swim in the OCEAN, 3.2 mile run, and a 13 mile bike. Easy-peasy! Katie threw up four times while being on the bike, probably because of all the saltwater she must have swallowed. Nonetheless, she felt great afterwards! Her and I have planned to do this together the following year. I'm going to do a half-trialathon this November in Casa Grande. Jennie, are you up to doing this with me? We have time to train! Let me know, sister. Here are lots of fun pictures! We mainly made a fool of ourselves in these pics, namely my mom and I. I just love that woman. (Start at the bottom instead of the top! I have to take a shower soon and am in a hurry so I don't want to switch the pictures. So make sure you start at the bottom because it's in order from the bottom up!)


Dancing
2 comments:
Wow! That's amazing that she did that! Good for her! Now I want to do one too!!
We're moving the first week of September to Michigan so I can't do it in November with you, sorry!
You are such a silly girl! Looks like your family had a ton of fun.
You guys are such goofs! And I love ya for it. :) Congrats to Katie!
Post a Comment