The fireworks were so amazing; we were close enough that we were able to smell them. It was beautiful! After the fireworks, we went back to the cabin. Katie and I packed up and left; our parents stayed there. Vanessa's 21st birthday party was that weekend at a resort so I came back a day early as a surprise for her.
Katie and I got pulled over for riding our ATV on the road. We had gone through the forest and was on our way back to the cabin. I was driving. We had just gone through HUGE mud puddles. It was crazy! Luckily us girls are so suave, we got out of getting ANY tickets from the sheriff and his assistant. The sheriff was really rude; he told us he could send us to jail and we'd have to pay a $2000 fine, just pretty much kept threatening us. The assistant, however, was very nice. And good looking, I'll add. Katie sort of flirted with him a bit to sweeten it up. She was very subtle. I, on the other hand, asked him how old he was. He was 26. I then mentioned my sister is 25 and single. Katie was so embarrassed but the officer became more laid-back after that so it was all good! These are what we could have gotten tickets for:
riding on the road
unregistered ATV
federal offense for riding an unregistered ATV in the forest
having a passenger
NOT wearing helmets (we wore eye protection)
Lucky, aren't we?!
4 comments:
Way to get out of a ticket. Did Katie also get a date out of it!? :)
No, she didn't! I told her she should have gotten his number. However, he does have her number for verification issues. He was a smoker though. Kissing a smoker is a no-no. :( Bleh!
Wow sounds like fun!
and you ARE lucky! :)
Post a Comment