Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hot Pink

A couple of Sundays ago, I was asked me to go into the nursery since Jennifer wasn't in there. So I did. I love being in the nursery, I'll admit sometimes it drives me crazy, but I love it nonetheless. Marley was in there with me this particular time! She is one sweet, adorable little girl with a mind of her own! I know Heidi, her mom, will agree with me. At the beginning of snacktime, I sat all the kiddies down and prepared the snacks on the table. I turned my back on the kids for a few minutes to get the drinks and when I came back, Marley was gone! That little sneakster was in the far corner trying on my SHOES. It was so cute! She struggled so hard to put my shoes on; you could tell she was VERY determined. After a while, she got them on, walked to the table, and sat down to eat her snacks. She wore them for about ten minutes then I took them off of her. I guess since they were heels, I didn't want her feet to get used to those high heels yet because her bones are still growing and whatnot. Here are pictures of the shoes I took after church that day on my bed.


here's one of me wearing them last June at an '80s bowling night party.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those shoes look great on you and I'm sure they looked great on Marley too.
On another topic, I heard you went camping in a tent . . . in the middle of a hotel room. Way to make lemonade out of lemons!

Unknown said...

Marley loves your taste in shoes :)

Meghan and Randy said...

Why, thank you very much Cindy! I'll be making a blog soon about the Sedona trip. And Heidi, Marley will be an avid shoe shopper when she gets older!