Monday, April 20, 2009

A chronicle of letters #1

Dear Mr. Winward,

I last saw you at 4pm this afternoon. You helped my dad tow a car. You did great. Dad and I dropped you off at your place after. I wanted to kiss your cute face so I made up an excuse. I told dad I'd walk you in since I had "left something in his room." You immediately got the hint. How grateful I was that you did. It only made our goodbye even more sweeter when you wrapped your arms around my waist and swung me around as we were out of sight. We kissed. And yes, it was nice, an "I've just gotta have you" nice. You made me smile when you then whispered into my ear, "You're my woman." We had to wrap it up quick since dad was waiting patiently in the car. I told you to call me later and have a good time with your family. I know you did because you called me. I left and drove away with dad in his macho, sleek car that you like. No sooner than a block away did I realize your wallet was in my purse. Told dad we should turn around and he did. I ran up to your door that was already open and gave you your wallet. You were on the phone with Corbin and I talked to him. Told him I couldn't be with him for dinner but that Uncle Randy would be there. I told Corbin he had to be nice to you. Guess what he said, babe? He said you have to be nice to him first. I hope you were. We kissed again. and again. and again. I left and drove home into the sunset with the spirit around me. It's 11:45pm right now- we've already said "good night" and "I love you." I got your e-mail- I liked it. It made me smile. We've only been apart for 7.5 hours so far. I last saw you at 4pm this afternoon.



And I miss you already.



With the greatest love I can give,
Mrs. future Meghan Winward.

2 comments:

Rachel Helton said...

SSOOOOOO sweet!!! I LOVE IT!! You make me jealous almost. You HAVE your edward. lol. Love you! :)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is really sweet! You are almost there!