Every night, we say our individual prayers then we'll say our couples prayer. A few nights ago, I was kneeling on my side of the bed and Randy was on his side. I finished my prayer before he did- I looked at him, and decided to scare him. So I got underneath the bed and started crawling towards his side. Well, I got stuck! My butt decided it wouldn't go underneath but I forced it a little bit until I couldn't crawl anymore. :) So I had to yell out, "Randy, I'm stuck!" Randy couldn't figure out for goodness sake what I was doing. So he came to my side laughing hilariously and lifted up the bed. I managed to crawl back out and told Randy my plan which resulted us laughing for a few minutes.
This morning, we were taking a shower. Randy got out first and I stayed in to finish rinsing my hair. A few seconds later, I felt a crash behind me and felt Randy. He had fallen, with the curtain on him! He decided he was going to pour a cup of cold water on me. The towel rod we have is the complexs' and it was really weak so obviously, it didn't hold Randy's weight of his arm and the cup of COLD water so the rod came crashing down, along with the 2 shower curtains, a few bottles of shower stuff, and Randy. I immediately turned the water off and helped him up. We both started laughing and I kept asking him if he was okay. He hurt his ankle a little bit but we both felt even more sorry for the towel rod! We were both pretty fortunate because he didn't hurt himself and nor did I- I was standing near the shower head and not where Randy fell. That's what he gets for trying to pour cold water on me :) Here's a picture below.

7 comments:
That is freaking hilarious! You are both hysterical.
And I love that you blogged about taking a shower together.
That's pretty funny! You guys are so much fun! I especially love that it was silly accidents from you both trying to do something to the other person! HA!
LOL! You two crack me up!
Angela
Hey Bridget, well...I figured we're all adults here so why not? :)
That was a good laugh! You two crack me up!
BTW, love your playlist. Laynie and I danced to it until Gav woke up from his nap. So fun!
I love it! Haha, good times.
Post a Comment