Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm getting........


BRACES!!


Can you say, "Whoa?" Next Monday, I get spacers put in then the following week, the actual braces. The cool part is, I get braces on the bottom but just a retainer on top since it'll be less work than the bottom. I'm getting braces...i'm getting braces....i'm getting braces....yahoo!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

That'll be me in a few years. How long will you have to wear them?

Meghan and Randy said...

I will have them for about 15 months so a year and 2-3 months. It all varies on each patient and how much work is needed on their teeth. Mine is not much work- the average for braces is 2 years. It also depends on how fast or slow my teeth move. My teeth move slow so I'll be seeing results slowly unlike other people but it's good because once I get braces off, my teeth won't shift so suddenly. I've been nervous in the past few years about getting them but now I'm excited for it! I hope you'll get them not that you have bad teeth (I don't know what your teeth are like) but because it makes you feel good.

Gary and Angela said...

How exciting! Keep us updated on what they do. Do you know what kind they are doing?

Katterine I'm getting dental braces said...

WHOA!!!

There, I said it. I'm getting them now. Did it hurt the whole first week?