We watched this guy climb on the rocks to do what you'll see next- pretty fun to watch! Ten minutes later, another guy showed up and they did this together. Randy and I must have watched them for what felt like forever. It was neat.
The temple here really is beautiful. It's 2-3 times the size of the Mesa temple- 5 stories long. It's beautiful and you can see it on top of the hills from the highway. 
In this picture, we didn't go inside the temple but we walked in the Visitor's Center- it is HUGE. We've been inside the temple quite a bit- we try to go once a week but had never gone into the visitor's centers so we decided to make a trip there only to see the center. It was beautiful, breathtaking, and the spirit was strong!
3 comments:
You two are so stinking cute!
And those guys kayaking! Nuts!
When I come to visit someday it will be a request to go there!
I love your blog--it reminds me of when Jack and I first got married and we celebrated month anniversaries and went to the temple once a week too.:) I am very jealous that you live on the East coast--so much history to see! I hope you get to see it all--I'm glad you commented so now I can put your blog on our links.
P.S. This was from Carolyn, not jack--I guess i am just logged in as him.:)
Post a Comment