PAR-TAY!
8 couples all together in our living room plus a newborn on a Sunday night= AWESOMENESS.
- Herb salad with tomatoes and sliced peaches with assortments of dressings (we have 4-6 dressings in our fridge and I only use one)
- Rigatoni pasta with slices of steak, cooked broccoli, a squeeze of lemon, and diced tomatoes
- Roasted potatoes tossed in thyme, rosemary, and olive oil.
- Delectable chocolate cake with a chocolate filling- made by Shelby. Kudos!
Everything has been going great here. The weather is beautiful, we've met a lot of great people, I've been having a lot of interviews lately which as Randy's dad says, "One more interview can bring you that much closer." Randy has been sick the last few days with a sinus infection and is overcoming his sore throat. He worked from home Monday and Tuesday, and is doing a half day today. He's, in fact, sleeping on the couch right now and I can see him. He is really out of it. But he looks so cute sleeping! I've been meeting with orthodontists lately- I plan on getting braces. My teeth really aren't that bad so treatment won't take long. The average for my estimates of different treatments have been, at most, 15 months. So I'm looking forward to seeing the end results in a short amount of time.
The weather here is BEE-YOU-TI-FUL! I love having the windows open. :)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having so much fun!!!
Post a Comment