Can anyone tell me how to get that one application on your blog where it shows the most recent post below the names? I'm getting tired of clicking on everyone's blogs to see if they have updated. Thanks!
I don't know about anything on the blog itself, but you can sign up for google reader. google.com/reader (I think) or just search google reader. Then copy and paste all your regular blogs and it will show you which ones have new posts. I love it. The only down side is that it doesn't work for any blogs that are set up on private. Those you still have to view the old fashioned way.
When you're logged into blogger, under the part where it lists your blog(s), it says "Reader List". Under that are 3 tabs. One of them says "Blogs I'm Following." Click on that, and on the bottom of that section, it says "Add" and "Manage." Click on "Add" and you can enter the url of the blogs you want to keep up with. Whenever you log into blogger after that, you can see a list of all the updates from the blogs you're following. Hope that helps!
Gina did a great job of explaining. When I did it, I had to reenter everyones blog address. It was a pain, but totally worth it! It is a great feature to have!
4 comments:
I don't know about anything on the blog itself, but you can sign up for google reader. google.com/reader (I think) or just search google reader. Then copy and paste all your regular blogs and it will show you which ones have new posts. I love it. The only down side is that it doesn't work for any blogs that are set up on private. Those you still have to view the old fashioned way.
When you're logged into blogger, under the part where it lists your blog(s), it says "Reader List". Under that are 3 tabs. One of them says "Blogs I'm Following." Click on that, and on the bottom of that section, it says "Add" and "Manage." Click on "Add" and you can enter the url of the blogs you want to keep up with. Whenever you log into blogger after that, you can see a list of all the updates from the blogs you're following. Hope that helps!
Gina did a great job of explaining. When I did it, I had to reenter everyones blog address. It was a pain, but totally worth it! It is a great feature to have!
Thanks guys!I think I got it. Let me know if it shows up on my blog. Gina, you went into detail and it helped! Loved it!
Post a Comment