I found this boppy pillow online
At a thrift store the other day! $2.50. Sweet. I just have to wash it and then I'd like to order a slipcover for it. I'd be all set. $35.00 total for $2.50. Good deal! I am loving the thrift store close by my apartment. What have you found at thrift stores? :)

2 comments:
Thrift stores here are kind of scary, or so we have heard! But we loved the ones in the valley. The best thing we have gotten are 99 cent costumes. They have gotten a lot of use and are good for the imagination!
I'm glad you said it was a pillow. I thought you were posting a picture of a toilet seat, which even if you got it at a good price from the thrift store, would have been a bit disgusting. It's amazing what you can find at thrift stores when you go regularly.
Post a Comment