Next week, we find out the gender of this little tyke constantly giving me heartburn and kicking here and there. I put up a poll on the side of this blog- let us know what you think! Are we having a boy or a girl? We'll find out! A few facts about us both to help you (it's 50/50 either way).
I don't know how much I've gained altogether so far but I do remember how much I gained from each appointment. So if I add those up, I gained about....12, 13 lbs 2 weeks ago.
I'll be nineteen weeks at time of ultrasound.
This little tyke kicks here and there. They're light kicks. HOWEVER, I felt him/her kick at 15 weeks. But still light nonetheless. As babe gets bigger, I'll feel it more and Randy will be able to feel it too!
We both think it's a girl. But don't let that influence you :)
2 comments:
Can't wait to find out! I'm glad you're feeling that little cutie. It's so fun!
If your heartburn is already bad, then you might want to consider talking to your Dr. about omeprazole. Normally heartburn comes later on in pregnancy when the baby is bigger and pushing your organs upward from lack of space in your abdomen for everything.
I took that stuff this last time and wondered why I ever didn't do it with the first two babies! It was WONDERFUL.
I am so excited for you two!!!
Post a Comment