It's a BOY!!
We were so surprised- we had been thinking it was a girl! We had a girl name all picked out so here's to us starting all over with names. :) We already have a few in mind but want to wait until we see the little tyke ourselves. We are so excited for this new chapter of our lives! My belly has gotten bigger and I am 20 weeks- halfway there! I'm in maternity pants now- they are so comfortable! I can still wear my pre-pregnancy pants but I'd need to use a safety pin to keep them together. Maternity pants are just much more comfortable. Here are some pictures of the ultrasound. Sorry for the late update- I have been working like crazy this past month with Quest Diagnostics. My contract with them ended this week so I'm not working right now but that's for a different post. Here are the pictures!



According to the ultrasound tech, baby boy Winward will have my toes and have Randy's nose. How cute! We'll see if she's right.
I have a lot to update on but this will do in the meantime.
1 comment:
Yea! Congrats! We are so excited!
Post a Comment