
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Before & After
We had a changing table for the nursery but decided to sell it and get a dresser instead. We bought the changing table from a thrift store for $15, painted it, and sold it for $70 on craigslist. Not bad! I looked on craigslist for a few days, looking for a dresser that would be at the right heighth and in good shape. Found one for $20- very durable, heavy, and in great shape! I put the changing pad on top with a non-skid sticky product. Now it's a dresser that we can store clothes and essentials in as well as a changing table, which the babe will eventually outgrow. It was too dark for me so I ordered knobs off of ebay and changed the original knobs to lighten it up a bit! I went through a few baskets before finally deciding on the one I already had. It's a light green striped basket and will store the wipes, some diapers, cream, etc. There is a diaper stacker (it's not up yet) that will be close to the dresser. I am reserving one of the top drawers for baby essentials and the rest, of course, will be for clothes. In fact, I may use the bottom drawers or just one to store our winter clothes- they're hanging up in the spare closet right now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment