Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Phoenix trip May 21-25th
I surprised my sister by flying into Phoenix and showing up at her baby shower! She loved it and it was so much fun. It was great being back in Phx for a few days and seeing family and friends. I wasn't able to see everyone but I'll be back there soon! Thanks mom for everything, including watching Aiden while we went out to lunch! Isn't he a cutie? Makes me excited for my own boy who will be here soon! Randy stayed in VA working while I was there but we were able to skype once in a while. His whole family came over to my parents for lunch and it was so much fun! We had more Winwards than Pennells! I was also able to be there for the Gila Valley Temple Dedication- President Monson is a funny but good man. My flights were long- Randy dropped me off at Union Station in DC- I then took the train into Baltimore airport (they have cheaper flights), shuttle into the airport, layover in Houston, then landed in Phoenix and same route back to DC! It was still fun, though, and thanks Cathy for lending me your newspapers and ipod!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love all the preggo pics! I'm glad you were able to go back for a quick visit!
It's about time we got to see some cute prego pics of you! Glad you got to go home... I think I am due for a trip down there soon!
Post a Comment