TRANSFORMERS
This movie came out 4 months ago, July 2, 2007 but I saw it for the first time on DVD 2 days ago. No, I didn't rush, like everyone else did, to watch the movie in the theaters. I'd rather curl up on my couch with a blanket over me, a huge bowl of chocolate and strawberry ice cream (not together but scoops of chocolate and scoops of strawberry put into the same bowl...it's yummy), the lights off, remote control in hand, and all the time in the world devoted to watching a movie. A man cuddling with me is optional. I soon discovered that within the first five minutes of TRANSFORMERS, I was so into it, I let my ice cream melt for a bit. This was a little after 10pm. My dad and sister, Katie, did not watch it with me at first but after watching barely a few minutes of it, they ended up seeing the entire movie with me. Katie had seen it once in the theaters but she loved it, she wanted to see it again. You should have seen my dad, Katie, and I. We only paused the movie once for a bathroom break and ignored cell phone calls from our friends. The movie ended shortly after midnight (my mom was in bed this whole time). I have this thing I do with some movies. After I finish watching a movie, I'll go back and watch the bloopers, how they made the video, commentaries from the actors, and so forth. It was very interesting! I love movies that makes the whole family want to watch it together, be glued to your seat, and have great discussions about it afterwards. I'll watch TRANSFORMERS ten times more, that's for sure. Go watch it. Rent it. Buy it. Enjoy it.
1 comment:
That movie is the BEST. Hands down.
Post a Comment